Signing Up For Credit Card eStatements
Credit card eStatements are not only convenient, but they save our members money too. Avoid the $1 monthly fee for paper statements by following the step-by-step instructions below.
If you are currently enrolled in Online Banking:
You can begin receiving eStatements simply by following these easy instructions.
- Logon to Online Banking.
- On the initial Overview page select your credit card. This will launch a new browser window showing “Recent Activity” for your credit card. Make sure that your browser is not blocking pop-up windows from our credit card site: https://www.epscu.com.
- Select the third option from the menu on the left, “Online Services.”
- On the Online Services page, select your card (identified by the last four digits) from the drop down menu at the top, and within My Profile under Services select “Enroll in eStatements.”
- On the eStatement Enrollment page, enter your email address twice, agree to the Terms and Conditions and select Continue.
A Service Request will then be initiated. You will receive email notification within 24 hours and start receiving eStatements beginning with the next billing cycle. Paper statements will continue to be generated for up to two additional billing cycles.
If you are NOT currently enrolled in Online BaNking:
You can begin receiving eStatements by first enrolling in Online Banking and then signing up for our credit card eStatements option. Self-enrollment is limited to one member. Joint members that need account access subsequent to self-enrollment by the primary member should contact Member Services for a unique logon ID and security code. Simply follow the instructions below:
To enroll in Online Banking:
1. Select “Enroll” under ONLINE BANKING (above)
2. Login window will launch. Select the “Enroll in Online Banking” link
3. Enter Member ID and Online Access PIN*, and the displayed CAPTCHA
4. Select the “Enroll” button
5. Follow prompts to:
- Set-up new User ID and Password
- Login to Online Banking with your new User ID and Password
- Set up your Security Questions
- Set up a phone number for Identity verification
This important security measure will trigger a text or phone call, to the number entered, with a verification code. This code will be required to complete enrollment. To maintain the security of your Online Banking, certain activities will trigger texts or calls to this phone number. For example, if your account is accessed from an unknown computer or device, or if changes are made to your account settings, you may receive a verification code that will need to be entered to continue.
Follow the three steps for Enhanced Authentication Enrollment. Click on the NEXT button to complete your enrollment and access your accounts online.
*If you do not have your member number or Online Banking PIN, they can be obtained from aMember Services Consultant or by calling 573.443.8462 or 888.673.2844.