HOME SEARCH TOOL
SHOP WITH US AND GET CASH BACK!
- Browse thousands of property listings
- Search by location, price, home features, type of property, and more
- Get expert real estate and mortgage support
- And get CASH BACK when you house hunt with us!
Let us help you Make it Home!
They are called mortgages, but it’s so much more! It’s the loan that will allow you to create your sanctuary, plant roots, be part of a neighborhood, give you a canvas to create your dream home, and secure your future. West Community Mortgage understands you need more than just expert mortgage service, you need your (make sure I can buy my dream) home loan.
READY TO BUY? WE’RE HERE TO HELP!
GET PRE-APPROVED: Getting pre-approved will make your home-buying process go more smoothly and make your offer more desirable to a seller. Apply today so you’re ready for the spring home-buying market. Our mortgage team is ready to help!
Your home may be your most valuable financial asset, so choosing a smart mortgage refinance with Tigers Community Credit Union may be the most important financial decision you will make. Refinance today for greater possibilities tomorrow!
REFINANCING COULD ALLOW YOU TO:
- Lower your monthly mortgage payment
- Lower your interest rate
- Change your term to build equity more quickly, and pay off your mortgage faster...or
- Unlock your equity and get cash for renovations, debt consolidation, tuition, or any large expense!
STAYING PUT? IMPROVE YOUR HOME!
Love your location but want to make improvements? Make your dreams come true with a Home Equity Loan! Make the place you live, the place you love most! Tigers Community can help!
WE OFFER A VARIETY OF PRODUCTS TO ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS.
- Low down payments
- Low closing costs
- Fixed and variable rate loans with flexible terms
- Free personal consultation with knowledgeable loan officers
- Free formal pre-approval and prequalification
For a FREE mortgage consultation, call our mortgage experts at 573.443.8462.
*All loans subject to approval with a minimum loan amount of $50,000. Rates, terms and conditions may vary. Property insurance required and flood insurance may be required if necessary. Membership eligibility required.