we're happy to help
Tigers Community Credit Union is happy to help non-profit groups and schools in their fundraising efforts whenever possible.
Due to overwhelming demands, we have to limit our donations to organizations within our branch communities. Requests should be submitted at least one month prior to event. We will award only one donation per year to an organization. Please limit your requests accordingly. Donation requests will be filled with monetary donations, gift cards, or TCCU merchandise.
Please consider the following guidelines and procedures:
1. Requests should be made online. If you have documentation / request letter you need to mail, please mail it to the following:
Tigers Community Credit Union
Attention: Lori Hudson
4161 Highway K
O’Fallon, MO 63368
2. Your request should include the following information:
- Basic information about the charity/event (size, location, purpose)
- Contact name, address and phone number
- Date of the event
- Any affiliation you have with Tigers (if applicable)
3. Requests must be received at least 1 month prior to the event. We cannot fill requests without proper advance notification.
4. No phone calls please.
1. Donation requests will be filled with small monetary donations, gift cards, or TCCU merchandise.
2. Due to overwhelming demands, we have to limit our donations to organizations within Columbia, MO.
3. We will award only one donation per year to an organization. Please limit your requests accordingly.
Again, thank you for contacting Tigers Community Credit Union.