Impacted by the Coronavirus Pandemic?
We're here to help.
In light of the significant impact and ongoing uncertainty around the Coronavirus pandemic, please know that your well-being and financial needs are our top priorities. With that in mind, in regard to your student loan account we have taken steps to ensure that you have access to the services and personalized support that you may need.
University Accounting Service (UAS) is the loan servicer for your account and provides 24/7 access to view your student loan information and make payments at www.uasecho.com. (Payments by mail should be sent to University Accounting Service, PO Box 5865, Carol Stream, IL 60197-5865.)
f you have additional questions regarding your student loan account, or are experiencing difficulties at this time and need to discuss repayment options to keep your account in good standing, please call 800-723-2210 to speak with a servicing agent.
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'RE COLLEGE BOUND!
Now Let's Figure Out the Smartest Way to Pay for It.
First– Take advantage of all the
scholarships, grants, federal programs, and other forms of financial aid
available to you.
Next– If you still need more money for college tuition and expenses, talk to us! We created our student loan program with one goal in mind – to help you finance your undergrad education as economically as possible. Our student loans are the perfect low-cost solution to fill your funding gap.
Visit our College Funding Information Center to learn all about the smartest ways to pay for your college education!
Our student loans are available for nearly 2,000 schools across the country. If your school is one of them, and you need additional funds for education-related expenses, take advantage of an affordable private student loan from Tigers Community.
Tigers Community Private Student Loans Offer:
- No origination fee
- No prepayment fee
- No insurance fee
- Highly competitive variable rates based on credit worthiness*
- And interest paid is typically tax deductible**
How You Benefit
- Borrow up to $75,000 for undergraduate students
- Flexible repayment options, including fully deferred or interest only payments while in school, or immediate repayment of principal and interest
- Reduced interest rate by 0.25% during repayment when you enroll in automatic, electronic payment
* All loans subject to approval. Rates, terms and conditions may vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications and are subject to change. Rate is based on U.S. Prime + 1.75%, 5.50% APR minimum and 18% APR maximum. **Consult your tax advisor.