HOME SEARCH TOOL
SHOP WITH US AND GET CASH BACK!
- Browse thousands of property listings
- Search by location, price, home features, type of property, and more
- Get expert real estate and mortgage support
- And get CASH BACK when you house hunt with us!
First-time home buyers
We'll help you plan ahead for an easy home buying experience!
The home buying process can be a little overwhelming, especially for first time home buyers! After all, it’s likely one of the biggest financial investments you’ll ever make. Choosing the best people to help you get the right mortgage is just as important as choosing the right house.
Tigers Community is here to help make your first home purchase a rewarding
experience. Our mortgage experts will guide you through the entire process.
Tips to get you started:
- TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR CREDIT: Checking your credit report can make you aware of line items that could be negatively impacting your credit score. It also helps guard against potentially false information or incorrect reporting. If something is impacting your credit, understanding your report will help you in addressing those items. You are entitled to one free annual credit report from each of the credit reporting agencies — Experian, Equifax and Transunion annually.
- DETERMINE YOUR PRICE RANGE: Knowing how much your budget can afford will save time when house hunting and keep you in check with location and amenities. Look at your annual income and your monthly expenses as a start. Utilize our mortgage calculators to help determine a payment.
- GET PRE-APPROVED: A mortgage pre-approval makes your offer more desirable to a seller which can give you an advantage when negotiating a home purchase.
- FIND THE RIGHT MORTGAGE: There are a lot of mortgage options out there, so understanding what's available is key. The biggest differentiator is fixed rate vs. a variable rate.
- SELECT A REAL ESTATE AGENT: Agents streamline the home buying process by finding properties in your desired location and price range and helping buyers navigate regulations and laws. It the state of Missouri, it doesn’t cost buyers anything to have a real estate agent since the seller pays the commission.
Take the first step!
Contact our mortgage team for a FREE mortgage consultation by calling (636) 720-2495. We are available to answer any questions you have.