KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD.
Know your interest rate with Tigers Community's fixed rate credit cards. Our Platinum Mastercard® and Platinum Rewards Mastercard® typically offer both certainty regarding what you’ll pay, and a low interest rate—much lower than the national average variable APR.
Platinum MasterCard with Rewards
- FIXED rates as low as 11.9% APR*
- Earn 1 point for every dollar spent toward rewards
- No annual fee or hidden charges*
- Intro 0% APR* on balance transfers for 6 months*.
Rate after promotional period ranges from 11.9% to 22.9% APR*
- Lower minimum monthly payments
- A 25-day grace period on purchases – pay no interest when you
payoff your entire balance monthly by the due date.
- Our CURewards® program offers an extensive collection of merchandise and abundant travel options, including sporting events, spa packages, and cruises.
- FIXED rates as low as 9.9% APR*
- No annual fee or hidden charges
- Intro 0% APR* on balance transfers for 6 months*. Rate after promotional period ranges from 9.9% to 22.9% APR*
- A 25-day grace period on purchases – pay no interest when you payoff your entire balance monthly by the due date.
TRANSFER BALANCES FROM YOUR HIGH-RATE CARDS AND SAVE!
ENJOY 0% APR% FOR 6 MONTHS ON BALANCE TRANSFERS! RATE AFTER PROMOTIONAL PERIOD RANGE FROM 9.9% TO 22.9% APR*.
Save money by consolidating your higher-rate credit cards and moving the balances to your Tigers Community Credit Card. You could save money with a lower rate; paying less interest and getting your balances paid off faster! Plus, your card offers you fixed rates, low monthly payments, and no annual fee.
- Transfer yourself in Online Banking
- Call 636.720.2400 for assistance
- Stop by a branch
- Don’t have our card? Apply online!
CREDIT CARD Security made easy
Secure payment for every phone
Encrypt your Tigers Community Credit Cards with the digital wallet of your choice. Samsung Pay, Google Pay or Apple Pay substitute your plastic card at millions of places – online and in stores. Learn more.
CREDIT CARD ALERTS
For added security, set up alerts to be sent via text or email when your card is used. You can also set up custom alerts for transaction types and dollar amounts for:
- Purchases over a selected amount
- International purchases
- Online purchases
- Declined purchase
For credit card questions during business hours call (573) 443-8462 or (888) 673-2844. After business hours call (866) 820-4052.
Report a lost or stolen credit card
To report a lost or stolen Tigers Community credit card and have it replaced, call us at (636) 720-2400 or (800) 500-6860 during business hours, or 1 (800) 449-7728 after hours. Your current card will be deactivated and, if eligible, your new card will automatically be reissued and mailed within 7-10 business days.
Automated Billing updater
Mastercard’s® Automated Billing Updater provides new card updates to participating merchants who maintain your card information on file to process your preauthorized payments . When you receive a new card - for any reason, these merchants will receive your new card information. To opt-out of this services, contact the credit union.
*APR – Annual Percentage Rate. Rates, terms, and conditions may vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications and are subject to change. Balance transfer and cash advance fees are $5.00 or 3.00% of the transferred or advanced amount, whichever is greater. Foreign transaction fee is 1.25% of each transaction in U.S. dollars. Applicants under 21 years of age must show proof of independent means of repaying the card or have an approved cosigner over 21 years of age.
Special offer available on qualified purchases up to $10,000 made 11/22/2018 through 11/26/2018. Certain restrictions may apply.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Passbook are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.