0% APR* for 6 Months
on balance transfers
Rate after promotional period ranges from 9.9% to 22.9% APR*
rates as low as 11.9% APR*
- Earn 1 point for every dollar spent
- No annual fee or hidden charges*
- Intro 0% APR* on balance transfers for 6 months**. Rate after promotional period ranges from 11.9% to 22.9% APR*
- Lower minimum monthly payments
FIXED rates as low as 9.9% APR*
- No annual fee or hidden charges
- Intro 0% APR* on balance transfers for 6 months**. Rate after promotional period ranges from 9.9% to 22.9% APR*
Both cards offer a 25-day grace period on purchases – pay no interest when you pay off your entire balance monthly by the due date.
Our fixed-rate Platinum Mastercard and Platinum Rewards Mastercard typically offer both certainty regarding what you’ll pay, and a low interest rate—much lower than the national average variable APR.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates, terms, and conditions may vary based
on creditworthiness and qualifications and are subject to change. Cash advance fee 3% of the
transferred amount or $5.00, whichever is greater. Foreign transaction fee is 1.25% of each
transaction in U.S. dollars. Refer to your Mastercard® agreement for complete details. Applicants
under 21 years of age must show proof of independent means of repaying the card or have an
approved cosigner over 21 years of age.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY MADE EASY
Secure Payment for Every Phone
Encrypt your Tigers Community Credit Cards with the digital wallet of your choice. Samsung Pay, Google Pay or Apple Pay substitute your plastic card at millions of places – online and in stores. Learn more.
Apple Pay is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC. Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
CREDIT CARD ALERTS
For added security monitor and protect your credit card.
- Set travel notifications and alerts
- Set real-time text alerts whenever your card is used
- Turn your cards on and off (when you're not using)
- Set spending, merchant and location controls
- See the most recent credit card transactions
- Make credit card payments
- Report cards lost or stolen
- View balances
SIGN UP FOR FREE CREDIT CARD ESTATEMENTS
Credit card eStatements are not only convenient, but they save our members money too. Avoid the $2 monthly fee for paper statements by enrolling for eStatements.
You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours after enrolling and you will start receiving e-Statements beginning with the next billing cycle.
Please note paper statements will continue to be generated for up to two additional billing cycles.
If You Are Currently Enrolled in Online Banking:
You can begin receiving eStatements simply by following these easy instructions.
- Select your credit card on the overview page and click “OK” to continue. This will launch a new browser showing your credit card details.
- Select “Go Paperless” from the Quick Links section on the right.
- Add or verify your email address by selecting “Edit”, enter your e-mail address and select the “Update Email” link.
- After your email address is updated, select the Adobe® Reader® PDF Code link below the Terms & Conditions to obtain a PDF Confirmation Code. Enter this code in the space provided.
- Review and accept the Terms and Conditions and click “Submit” to process your enrollment.
For credit card questions during business hours call (636) 720-2400 or (800) 500-6869. After business hours call (866) 820-4052.
Automated Billing Updater
Mastercard's® Automated Billing Updater provides new card updates to participating merchants who maintain your card information on file to process your preauthorized payments . When you receive a new card - for any reason, these merchants will receive your new card information. To opt-out of this services, contact the credit union.
Report a Lost or Stolen Credit Card
To report a lost or stolen Tigers Community credit card and have it replaced, call us at (636) 720-2400 or (800) 500-6860 during business hours, or (866) 820-4052 after hours. Your current card will be deactivated and, if eligible, your new card will automatically be reissued and mailed within 7-10 business days.
IMPORTANT TRAVEL INFORMATION
For your protection, your debit and credit cards are monitored for fraud 24/7. Unusual activity will cause your card to be shut down. It is recommended to bring multiple forms of payment when traveling outside the U.S.
Let Us Know Before You Go!
Before you travel it is important to set travel notifications on your Credit and Debit cards to prevent an interruption in service.
You can schedule travel notifications in Online and Mobile Banking yourself, or by calling us at (573) 443-8462 and let us know your travel plans.
If your card is declined while your traveling, call our office at (573) 443-8462 during business hours, or the 800 number on the back of your card after hours, to resume service.
A 1.25% foreign transaction fee will apply when using your cards abroad.
It is always a best practice to contact us prior to travel to avoid service interruption, but it is REQUIRED in some instances. For your protection and ours, all debit and credit card transactions will be denied without prior authorization in the countries listed below. This includes online and in-store purchases and ATM transactions .
Online and in-person debit and credit card transactions are prohibited in the following countries: