Checking accounts include these free fraud detection tools:
Custom Real-Time Account Monitoring
- Transaction alerts to know immediately when activity occurs on your accounts
- Scheduled daily balance alerts
- Funds transfer alerts
- Online and Mobile Banking login alerts
Debit Card Controls
- Debit Card use alerts
- Turn your cards on and off
- Set spending limits
- Limit card use regionally and by merchant type
- Block international transactions
- Set travel notifications
Monitor Credit Activity4
- Credit activity change alerts to help you monitor for unsolicited changes to your credit report
- 24/7 credit score access
- Monthly credit reports
- Even initiate disputes from our digital banking tools
Switch to West Community Checking in Minutes
Don't worry about the hassle of moving your automatic transactions. We've partnered with ClickSWITCH® so in as little as 10 minutes you can switch all of your direct deposits and recurring payments to your West Community checking account.
1) Download of the Tigers Community Mobile Banking app or
enrollment in Online Banking required.
2) A $5.00 monthly fee applies if balance drops below $2,500. Fee not applicable to members age 62+.
3) Free checks are available to senior members age 62+ when ordered through a credit union branch. Online ordering not available.
4) Credit score monitoring not available for account holders under 18 years of age.
* Shared Branch transactions not permitted. After 12 months of satisfactory account history, an account review can be requested to determine if qualifications are met to convert to a Free Checking or Interest Checking Account. A $400 Overdraft Privilege available after three months of satisfactory account history.
|FRESH START CHECKING
|FREE Credit Report1
|Mastercard® Debit Card
|Debit Card security
|FREE Digital Banking
|FREE Bill Pay
|FREE Mobile Check Deposit2
|30,000 surcharge FREE ATMs
|Overdraft Protection Options
|Shared Branch Access
|Unlimited Check Writing
|Min. Balance Fee
|Min. Balance Requirement
1) Enrollment in Digital Banking required. Credit score
monitoring not available for account holders under 18 years of age.
2) Download of the West Community Mobile Banking App required.
3) A $400 Overdraft Privilege available after three months of satisfactory account history.
4) Shared Branch transactions not permitted.
5) Free to members 62+ when ordered directly through a credit union branch.
6) After 12 months of satisfactory account history, an account review can be requested to determine if qualifications are met to convert to a Free Checking or Interest Checking Account.
7) A $5.00 minimum balance fee applies if balance drops below $2,500. Fee not applicable to members age 62+.
OVERDRAFT COVERAGE OPTIONS
Life happens! Tigers Community Credit Union understands that unexpected overdrafts occur from time to time – Overdraft Protection can help.
Savings Transfer – To save you time and money, Tigers Community Credit Union has the ability to automatically transfer available funds from your savings account to your checking account to cover insufficient funds. A transaction fee of $5.00 will be applied to each transfer. Federal Regulation D transfer limitations apply. Refer to your Tigers Community Truth in Savings for additional information.
Overdraft Line of Credit – Apply for a personal Overdraft Line of Credit Loan for your checking account to cover insufficient funds. A $5.00 transaction fee will apply for each day that an overdraft transfer(s) is made into your account.
Annual Percentage Rate of 12.9% APR. All Lines of Credit are subject to approval with an Annual Percentage Rate. Terms and conditions may vary based on creditworthiness qualifications. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change. Refer to a Member Service Consultant for additional information.
Account Management Resources:
Link to another deposit account you have at Tigers Community Credit Union
$5 fee per transfer
Overdraft Line of Credit
$5 fee per day + 12.9% APR
If you have any questions about Overdraft Protection, please call us at (636) 720-2400 or (800) 500-6860, or visit a branch.
1 Contact us at (636) 720-2400 or
[email protected], or visit a branch to sign up or apply for these services;
2subject to credit approval;
3 A $5.00 transaction fee will apply for each day that an overdraft transfer(s) is made into your account.
4Annual Percentage Rate (subject to 12 C.F.R. § 1026.16[b])
FREE CREDIT SCORE ACCESS & ALERTS
Your credit score affects every aspect of your financial life – from loan rates to cost of insurance. The better your score, the more you save. That’s why we’ve made it easy to monitor your credit score and activity by offering 24/7 access to it for FREE in our Mobile Banking App and in Online Banking.
- FREE Unlimited access to your credit score
- FREE Monthly credit reports
- FREE Daily credit alerts to help you monitor for fraud
- FREE Tips for improving your score
- FREE Opportunities to save
- See the average credit score within your ZIP code
- Review how your credit score has changed over time
- Initiate credit report disputes from the app
Login and Take Control
Secure, free access to your credit score is only one way our digital banking services put you in charge. Login to Online Banking today or download our Mobile App for secure 24/7 access to Tigers Community Credit Union. Pay bills, transfer money, view balances, monitor your money with a variety of account and card alerts, and even deposit checks with the Mobile App!