money market accounts
Whether saving for an education or planning for retirement, West Community offers Money Market accounts to help you get there. With a Money Market account you have access to your funds as you need them, plus earn a higher rate of return!
- Dividends are paid monthly
- Earn a higher rate on your money
- Offers check writing privileges
- Minimum balance of $5,000
- Make up to six withdrawals monthly
- Additional deposits accepted
- Tiered rates based on your balance
Money Market Plus
All the great benefits of the regular Money Market, but with a higher rate of return!
- Minimum balance of $15,000
Open a Money Market today
Stop by your local branch or contact the credit union.
The money you place in your Credit Union savings account is federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), the strongest government insurance fund in the country.